The Foundation delivers program that include:
- Curriculum-based sessions aiming to develop both physical and life skills
- After school sessions providing a pathway into junior cricket
- Cricket coaching
- Year 11 and Sixth Form students are also encouraged to take part in educational activities such as the Cricket Leaders Award and Level 1 Coaching Cricket Award, which can lead to opportunities in coaching.
- PZ Foundation has adopted a nationwide initiative, PZ Foundation to inspire young people to try Olympic sports, as a way to keep fit, make new friends and learn a new skills.
- Free Premier League 4 Sport coaching sessions for 14-25 year olds are held at schools, colleges and sports centres across Manchester.
- Now is the first year where we have taken part in Pakistan Super League since it began and there has been a significant improvement in the skill level of participants, with an increasing number now competing in tournaments across the region. The project's objectives are to inspire young people to try an Olympic sport and encourage them to participate in community sports clubs.